El éxito parece estar relacionado con la acción. Las personas de éxito son activas.Cometen errores pero no se rinden. —Conrad Hilton, ejecutivo de hotel
Maxwell, J. C. (2000; 2003). Las 21 Cualidades Indispensables de un Líder; The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader (57). Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Maxwell, J. C. (2000; 2003). Las 21 Cualidades Indispensables de un Líder; The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader (57). Thomas Nelson, Inc.
Lucas 21:19 Con vuestra paciencia ganaréis vuestras almas.
comentarios
1 Response to "Tips para la gente de éxito"Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=value investor pro 1.3.8 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Your Ferrdenants :)
Publicar un comentario